Frugal Family Fun: Hasbro Ji Ga Zo Puzzle Game Review

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hasbro Ji Ga Zo Puzzle Game Review

I like puzzles but don't like to do the same one over and over. I found a way to spend less money on puzzles and a way to do any picture you want for your puzzle! It's called Ji Ga Zo, and it's from Hasbro!  This unique puzzle game allows you to upload your favorite photo, create a map as a guide to do the puzzle, then get to work!




Ji Ga Zo, a revolutionary new product, allows you to use photos to create personalized puzzles. In fact, you can use the same 300 pieces in the puzzle to make virtually any image – a child, spouse, friend, pet or celebrity! Each game comes with CD-Rom software to convert any image into a puzzle map of symbols and colors. The map is then used to transform the sepia-colored pieces into your image. Since the puzzle is assembled based on a custom map, the image can be changed, the map updated and the pieces reshuffled for hours and days of fun!

I really wish you all could see just how cool this is in person.  It's so much fun to upload your photo, print out the assembly map, then put together your puzzle!  And the kids thought it was so cool to be able to see themselves as a puzzle! I couldn't believe how this worked, and thought it was the best puzzle I have ever seen! I won't have to buy puzzles anymore, since I can use this one over and over!  I was really glad to be able to try this out! Buy Ji Ga Zo for just $24.99 from Hasbro by clicking here!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above mentioned product in exchange for a review on my blog.  All opinions are honest and 100% my own.  Photos from Hasbro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!