Frugal Family Fun: Tshirtprinting.net Review

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tshirtprinting.net Review


Have you been looking for a great place to print your t shirts for a family event,  company or other activity?  Check out Tshirtprinting.net! They have high quality shirts with great print!  This UK Based company has great deals on T Shirts with your design! Order as few as 12 or as many as 100,000! Thats right-they can mass produce in a big way!!


TshirtPrinting.net has over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and takes pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. They believe that you, the customer, are searching for someone to fulfill your printing needs without stress and with your satisfaction being the overall goal.  They try to make their site as straightforward as possible and realize that most of the existing customers prefer speaking to a real person.  It's better to have someone who is eager to help and listen to your requirements so that they can use their expertise to help you!

I loved the quality of the shirt. When I buy a shirt I want it to be soft, and the sample they sent me was cozy! The shirt I got was the white shirt pictured at the top.  Works great for yard work or bed time.  Nice and cozy and comfortable.  I also love that you can do kids t shirts.  I would love to use them for a birthday party. Something else I would love to do would be a family reunion t shirt! These would be great for a cruise or other gathering with the whole family! You can order a variety of sizes so you can get one for everyone! And you can call them to get a no obligation quote! This company is great!  Check out Tshirtprinting.net for your T Shirt needs!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!