Frugal Family Fun: Save Money On Glasses With GlassesUSA.com!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Save Money On Glasses With GlassesUSA.com!

Ever bought a really expensive pair of eyeglasses and had to replace them? Not fun! I have had all sorts of things happen to my glasses so I can't afford to replace an expensive pair. I love saving money on everything, and that includes my eye glasses!  That is why I love great sites like glassesusa.com where I can buy nice glasses for less!  They  have a huge selection of frames for amazing prices!

Eyeglasses are a fashion statement too! That's why it is great to be able to buy fashion glasses for less! Why pay more? You can look great even on a budget! And just because they are cheap glasses, doesn't mean they aren't quality! Glassesusa.com offers free quality lenses with every high quality frame. They work directly with the labs, so they get the best deals on the best frames!

Something I love about GlassesUsa.com is the Try It Mirror feature. I was able to take a picture from my webcam, but you can also upload a photo from your computer or use their photos to find a similar face shape to compare the glasses. On other sites I have used I had trouble getting the picture the right size because I couldn't adjust any settings.  GlassesUsa.com had a really easy to use system and I was able to see how the glasses looked on me.  I will definitely use it when I buy my next glasses! It can be difficult to buy glasses online,but the Try It Mirror helps make it easier!

If you are looking to buy glasses, be sure to visit Glassesusa.com.  They have great deals on great glasses! And to help you save even more, I have a few discounts below that you can use, but hurry because they won't last long!

Check out these great deals!
Reader exclusive:  save 10% on your next order of glasses with the code: Mommy10

March Specials:
- 10% off any order of $100 or more with the code: 10FRSH
- 25% off any order of 3 or more pairs of eyeglasses with the code: 25FS
These specials include FREE shipping to the United States.

 I was monetarily compensated for this post. I was paid to write about this site and what they offer. I used my own opinions and the compensation did not affect my opinion. Please see disclosure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!