Frugal Family Fun: Stylish Blogger Award!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!!

The Stylish Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

I was tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award by The Vero Blog! Thank you so much!!

7 Things About Me:

  1. I am going to school for a bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies with minors in psych and sociology.
  2. I have 3 amazing daughters who are my world.
  3. I have an addiction to Starbucks which I feed by winning gift cards!
  4. I have zero artistic talent. Wish I did but not blessed in that way...
  5. I have a 3 1/2 yr old pit bull who is a big baby. 
  6. I am a social media junkie
  7. I am adopted.
I am awarding the following blogs:
  1. Bella So Savvy
  2. A Simple Kinda Life
  3. Boobies Babies and A Blog
  4. Ramblings By Nicole
  5. Martinez Minute
  6. Life On Print
  7. Two of a kind working on a full house
  8. Born 2 Impress
  9. The Night Owl Mama
  10. One Haute Mommy
  11. Networking Witches
  12. Single Parent Retreat
  13. Three Kids a Mini Van and a lot of love
  14. Airplanes and Dragonflies
  15. Piece of Me

1 comment:

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!