Frugal Family Fun: Rango The Video Game Review!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rango The Video Game Review!

You've heard of the kids movie Rango, and now you can play the hit video game! Rango the Videogame is a smash hit, where you get to play Rango in the Wild West!  This game is exciting and great for kids 8 and over! I got to play it on the Wii! My husband and his friend were able to beat the game pretty quickly, but for a child it would be a great challenge! The game is based on the movie and takes you on some fun adventures! 

The kids thought this was a really cool game!  They couldn't wait to see the movie, but since I wasn't taking them in theaters, this was the next best way to check out Rango until the movie comes to DVD! They sat along side their dad and coached him on what moves to make! Video games are a great way to play with your kids and do something fun! This game was a great idea!

You can get your copy TODAY!! The game is released March 1st so be sure to get out and get yours!!

I was not compensated for this review. I did receive a pre release copy of this game to review on my blog. All opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!