Frugal Family Fun: Check out My Precious Kid LLC

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Check out My Precious Kid LLC

As a person who loves contests and great companies, I have come to find some pretty cool websites out there! One site I absolutely love is My Precious Kid LLC! This great store offers everything from cloth diapers to DNA fingerprint kits! They really do have it all! You can do all your baby needs shopping in one convenient stop!

Many of the products they offer have been featured right here on my blog! I have reviewed the ICOE bracelets , the Magic Bowl Dvd, and Dapper Snappers! That is just part of the amazing selection of products that My Precious Kid LLC offers!  They have an extensive selection of cloth diapers, baby safety products and more! I think every mom needs to start here when they begin their baby shopping!

I also love their mega giveaways on their Facebook page! Every time they hit a high number fan goal like 5,000 and 10,000 etc., they hold a huge giveaway with tons of great prizes! I have participated as both a sponsor for this event and as an entrant! I won a pack of Dapper Snappers, which I absolutely love!  Plus My Precious Kid LLC is constantly updating their page, answering questions and giving advice! Moms with kids of any age can benefit from liking this page! This site is really great!  Check out My Precious Kid LLC today!

I was entered to win a $50 gift card for this post. No other compensation took place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!