Frugal Family Fun: Park Ave. Shirt Company Review!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Park Ave. Shirt Company Review!

I am all about a cute t-shirt! Especially when its something that expresses that really fits "me"!  You can find tons of novelty t shirts and other great shirts at parkaveshirtco.com!  They offer a great selection of t shirts for men and women!  This is a one stop shop for all sorts of great gifts for others or for yourself!

If you love  funny t shirts they have one for you!  Some of my favorites are Spooning Leads to Forking, and the Hot Mess t shirt! Super cute and silly! There are all sorts of great tees for women and girls, and I even got to review one for my blog:

I loved the Princess t shirt!  I am a self proclaimed princess so this was perfect for me! The t shirt itself feels super comfy on, and stayed that way even after washing it a few times.  The t shirt was ideal for me because the logo is printed on a 100% super soft ringspun cotton longer tee.  I like my t shirts to fit nicely but to be long enough to cover my waist.  I don't like t shirts that are too short or too tight.  This shirt was perfect!

Park Ave. Shirt Co. is a great place to find great shirts! Check them out on Facebook or @parkaveshirtco on Twitter!


I was not compensated for this post. I did receive a free t shirt for review on my blog.  All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!