Frugal Family Fun: Fog Free Mirror Review

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fog Free Mirror Review

I don't know about you, but  I hate when someone takes a super hot shower and they make all the mirrors foggy. Makes it REALLY hard to be able to use!  ToiletTree Products has a product that anyone with this problem needs!  It's called a fog free mirror, and it even mounts wherever you need it!! That means if you are a guy and you want to shave in the shower, you can!!  Or maybe you are a girl and you want to wash your face in the shower. Mounts easily for any needs! It also can be mounted to a wall or just store it in a cupboard for use outside of the shower! It is great for tweezing eyebrows, putting on makeup, cleaning your face and anything else you want to be able to see closer!!

I was lucky enough to get to try this great mirror out! I was so glad, cause like I said, I hate not being able to use my mirror when I need to. This mirror is great! It truly is fog free! I chose not to mount it, so I do keep it in my closet on my beauty shelf, so it is always close at hand!! I love how close you can see.... I can see every pore, every little hair in my brow line. It is definitely very useful!!



The mirror is easy to use! Simply fill the mirror’s reservoir with hot water from your shower head and you’re done.  When you fill the reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature to eliminate fogging. The mirror conveniently detaches so reservoir is easy to fill.  It also comes with soft silicone, which adheres to many wall surfaces. It is strong, easy to remove, and will not damage tiles or other surfaces!    The frame pivot allows the mirror to be adjusted, accommodating multiple users and angles.  I recommend this mirror for every girl!! It has proven to be very  handy and a daily necessity!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given a free sample of the above mentioned product in exchange for a review on my blog. All opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!