Frugal Family Fun: On A Mission to Rescue Dry Skin-Vaseline Intensive Rescue Review

Monday, July 11, 2011

On A Mission to Rescue Dry Skin-Vaseline Intensive Rescue Review

Did you know that 77% of women with dry skin say it makes them physically uncomfortable—and over half think about it every single day?** That’s why Vaseline® Intensive Rescue is on a mission to rescue dry skin!  It is a highly therapeutic body lotion that accelerates skin’s healing process by instantly tripling moisture reserves without feeling greasy or sticky. This range of lotions delivers more moisture than Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair lotion, without a greasy feel.  I have dry skin, especially when the seasons change, and in problem areas.  My knees and elbows seem to always be dry, and my legs are always in need of lotion. I needed a lotion that would rescue my skin, and this lotion did just that!

Vaseline® Intensive Rescue® Repairing Moisture Lotion heals dry skin effectively without feeling sticky or greasy on skin. Its unique formula accelerates skin’s healing process by tripling skin’s moisture reserves instantly.

  • Repairs & softens
  • Delivers 24 hrs of therapeutic moisture
  • For dry to very dry skin

The Result: Effective dry skin moisturization that helps heal dry skin while feeling comfortable on skin – not greasy or sticky.

I have been using this lotion for a while now and I really love it. Most lotions either feel greasy or they don't deliver the moisture my skin desperately needs. This lotion left me feeling refreshed, and I didn't have to apply more an hour later. I have been using it 2-3 times a day, at least morning and night, to keep my skin soft and moisturized. This is the first Vaseline lotion I have liked using because any other ones haven't given me the results I wanted.  It is definitely a great lotion!

Like Vaseline on Facebook and check out their Intensive Rescue Dry Skin album to check out the great mission to rescue dry skin!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given a free bottle of lotion in exchange for a review on my blog. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!