Frugal Family Fun: Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Care Review!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Care Review!


Taking care of your wood floors and wood furniture doesn't have to be a chore! Scott's Liquid Gold is best known for its amazing ability to clean and restore natural wood. Generations of users also know it's also great for fixing squeaky hinges, shining metal, cleaning porcelain, vinyl and so much more. Liquid Gold began in the garage of a widowed single mother of three boys.  You know she must have done a lot of cleaning. Manufactured in Denver, Colorado, Scott's Liquid Gold is still made with natural organic oils. It works as well today as it did 60 years ago!  

I just moved out of a house with wood floors, and used this to clean it up before we left! The Liquid Gold worked so well at getting the floors to work its best!  The wood wash also smells good so you don't have to worry about obnoxious smells when cleaning! The concentrate goes a long way too, so you will get plenty of uses out of the bottle!
 
I liked the wood cleaner & preservative  for cleaning furniture and it really made it shine! I like my wood furniture to stay nice, and this has been my favorite cleaner! I used the bottle pretty often so it didn't last long!  I even used it to spot clean the wood floors as needed! This is a superior product that will keep your wood looking beautiful! 

Check out Scotts Liquid Gold on Facebook to learn more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!