Frugal Family Fun: Wine Wear Review

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wine Wear Review



I'm not much of a wine person, but I know plenty of people who are! Wine makes a great gift for any occasion, and now you can gift a bottle in style! Wine Wear offers super cute ways to gift wine!  These adorable wine sleeves make for a great conversation starter and keepsake!  There are so many to choose from, so you can get one for everyone on your list!
I got a sample of this super cute "I'm not old I'm Vintage" wine sleeve! This was a super cute choice and I have just the person to give this to! It's great for one of those milestone birthdays!  And at only $3.49 its a great deal! No need for a birthday card when you gift with a wine sleeve! They can keep it just like they would a card, and you can write a special message on the back!

There are so many cute wine sleeves to choose from! Some of my favorites are the "Live Laugh Love", "Single" and the "Welcome Home" sleeves. You can click here to check out all the great designs!!  They also offer Wine Glass Wear and Wine Fashion Wear!  It's a wine lover's dream!  And you will never have to gift a plain old bottle of wine again!!

Wine Wear Products are patented and only available through Wine Wear, Inc! They are new, unique and colorful, and get a reaction of “Wow – that’s great”! I love that they are a Woman-owned business!  Be sure to check out Wine Wear on Facebook and @winewear on Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!