Frugal Family Fun: Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream Review

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream Review




It seems as if everyone knows someone who is affected by diabetes.  Diabetes leaves your skin feeling dry and itchy.  It can be really difficult to find a product that provides relief.  Neoteric Cosmetics, a subsidiary of Scott’s Liquid Gold, has created a Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream to improve the quality of life for those living with Diabetes. This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. Containing TriOxygenC®, Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing by strengthening its own natural defenses.

I don't have diabetes, but my feet are always extremely dry so I decided to try this product. It is the only lotion I have found that gives me the relief I need.  It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and makes the itching and dryness go away. I use it daily to keep my feet soft and healthy! It is a great lotion and has no fragrance, so any one can use it! It works great anywhere on the body that you need that extra relief from dry itchy skin! I love it and will continue to use it!


Check out Diabetic Healing on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter @diabetichealing


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!