Frugal Family Fun: Winners for the Batter Blaster Contest!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winners for the Batter Blaster Contest!!

I hope you are all recovering from your food coma and Black Friday insanity!! I am here to announce the 3 winners for the Batter Blaster Contest!! I hate cluttering the post and page with random.org print screens when he have several winners so I won't be posting them today!! Here are the winners:
#'s 21, 7 and  28

Louis H said... 21 I like Batter Blaster on facebook (Louis Here)

Kimberly said... 7
I entered your Sauve giveaway.
Danelle said... 28 I follow/like ButterBlaster on FB-DanelleJohns

Congrats to all the winners!! Thanks to all who entered and be sure to enter our other current giveaways!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!