Frugal Family Fun: Winners for 3 days! Conair, Eyes Cream Shades and Digital Room Business Cards!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Winners for 3 days! Conair, Eyes Cream Shades and Digital Room Business Cards!

Sorry for being so M.I.A. lately guys, but I have been trying to soak up what little sun is still left! Here are winners for 8/28-8/30!!:

First off, the Conair Hair Dryer! I love this product and was thrilled to be able to offer a second contest, although this time around wasn't as popular as the original! The winner via random.org is: #78

USCGWifey said... 78
Blogged http://thelifeofacoastguardwife.blogspot.com/2010/08/awesome-giveaways-ive-found.html 2
 I was a bit bummed the Eyes Cream Shades didn't get more entries,as their sunglasses are too cute! Out of 50 entries, the winner via random.org is:



Regina Z said... 25
I would love the Ocean Ice sunglasses for my son. He's very picky and I know he would love these :)



For the Digital Room Business Cards, MoMokg064 was the only entrant, so she is declared winner automatically!

All winners have been emailed to claim their prizes within 48 hours of the email! Congrats to everyone and check out our other current giveaways and get ready for some fresh new ones! Thanks for supporting my blog!

1 comment:

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!