Frugal Family Fun: Check out Getting All my Ducks in a row for a great contest!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Check out Getting All my Ducks in a row for a great contest!


It seems to me that over the years and with all these kids, I have gone from having dozens of pairs of earrings to owning like 2!  How the heck did that happen?? Between moves, little fingers grabbing things and losing things in every nook and cranny around, I have lost many of my old pairs of earrings! And since they were so easily lost I haven't really spent the money to replace them.  So I am blogging about this in an attempt to win some really cute clay earrings from Whimsical Creations courtesy of Getting All my Ducks in a row! Click here to check it out!

This contest is not on my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!