Frugal Family Fun: Chiquita Mom Exclusive-Rio Hits Theatres Today!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Chiquita Mom Exclusive-Rio Hits Theatres Today!

I absolutely love being a Chiquita mom! I get all sorts of great ideas and recipes with bananas, and I get to share my insight with other moms! I get previews to great new things and this is one of them! I got an exclusive offer to check out Rio the movie with my family, thanks to Chiquita and the Chiquita Mom program! My family was VERY excited about this!

Rio is about a macaw who believes he is the last of  his kind, until he meets his beautiful female counter part! In a hilarious slew of events, Blu escapes his cage and heads to Rio de Janeiro!  This movie had bright vivid colors, great music and a heart felt story! It was a huge hit with my family and my kids just LOVE going to the movies! This is a great thing to do with your kids!

I also got to try some truly delicious snacks from Chiquita! They are their fruit chips and they are amazing! They are a great and healthy snack the whole family will enjoy! We got all sorts of cute stickers and it made for a really exciting gift pack! Thank you so much to Chiquita for this great review opportunity!

Be sure to catch Rio in theaters starting April 15! This is one movie you don't want to miss!! And please visit http://www.chiquita.com/Rio/ for all sorts of fun games and activities!!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given a gift card to Fandango for the movies and the other mentioned products for a review on my blog. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!