Frugal Family Fun: MySavings.Com Review-Save Money Now!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MySavings.Com Review-Save Money Now!

I am a lover of all things free and cheap.  I love finding free samples, great coupons and fabulous deals.  Getting out of the grocery store for less is always great, so I constantly hunt down Grocery Coupons to help save my family money.  But now you can get all those great samples, coupons and freebies emailed right to you! No more having to hunt around to find great deals on awesome stuff! Let the deals come to you! I'm talking about Mysavings.com!   This great site sends you daily deals, discounts and more on the things you already buy! Why pay full price if you don't have to?

And now you can even find Mysavings on Facebook!  When you like the MySavings.com Facebook Page you get the latest and greatest deals right on your page! They list great freebies and savings and update daily! I love that they don't post "spam" type posts, so your Facebook page isn't cluttered with constant updates.  Mysavings.com only posts the real deals from reliable sites! Today I found great freebies for lip gloss,  Duck Tape sheets, and Huggies Goodnites samples from Target! Make sure to like the page to start getting all the deals and freebies today!

Another thing I love about Mysavings.com is their discussion forums!  You can meet with other people who love to save and find even more great deals! You never know what kind of deals and savings you will find. This is a great way to find all the savings you crave without having to hunt all over the internet! Each section is easily labeled, so you can find deals that best suit you! There are even posts for Canada and other countries, so anyone anywhere can get great deals and freebies! Be sure to visit Mysavings.com and sign up to start saving now!

I was compensated for this post.  This review contains my opinions, the compensation did not affect my opinions of the site being reviewed. Please see the disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!