Frugal Family Fun: Costumediscounters.com Review!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Costumediscounters.com Review!

It's only April, but it's never too soon to think about Halloween!  I like to get stuff throughout the year so I don't feel the pinch to buy costumes all at once.  Costumes are also fun for dress up anytime, school plays or birthdays! I love finding great deals on my kids favorite costumes! Finding affordable costumes for girls isn't always easy, but its possible at coustumediscounters.com!

My daughter is totally obsessed with Alice in Wonderland!  When I asked her what she wanted to be, she said Alice!  So I searched the site for Alice in Wonderland costumes and they had all sorts for kids and adults! I looked at getting the costume based on the new Alice in Wonderland movie, but chose to go with this costume:
This is the Child Deluxe Disney Alice In Wonderland Costume. The costume consists of a dress with attached pinafore, ruffle trim petticoat and headband. The white tights sold separately.  I really like this costume it will be for a 6 year old girl and is very age appropriate.  This is an officially licensed costume and looks very beautiful!  The costume is on clearance for only $38.97!  I recommend getting the maryjane style shoes and white tights to complete this look! Your daughter will look just like Alice!


Costumediscounters.com offers so many different costumes,accessories and more! It is your one stop Halloween shop! When you spend $70 or more, you get free shipping! Best of all, if you find the same costume elsewhere for less,  they will match the price AND take off 20%! THAT is an offer that can't be beat!  Shop with costumediscounters.com to get all your costumes this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!