Frugal Family Fun: Nutrisystem Review!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Nutrisystem Review!


Spring is here, which means swimsuit season isn't too far behind! Time to get that body in shape for summer! Getting fit is a combo of eating right and working out! To take care of the healthy eating portion, try Nutrisystem! They offer healthy foods and meals to help you reach your fitness goals!

I was offered the chance to try out some of these foods from TVtopten.com!  I was excited to see how they tasted, as I have seen many other bloggers working with Nutrisystem. TVtopten.com is THE place to find info and reviews for all the stuff you see on TV! You can read or write reviews, browse the different products, or even order some goodies! There is a lot to see and do!

So, back to the foods! I was sent a pack of all sorts of things, from sweet and sour chicken to a chocolate chip cookie!  The food was ok, not anything I would regularly eat.  The sweet and sour chicken probably would have been better if I had cooked it myself from scratch.  I don't think that eating right means you have to sacrifice eating delicious food.  Learning to cook healthy is a much better alternative to pre-made meals.  Some of the things were okay, and most of the snack type foods were good.  I am a picky eater also, so I may just be too picky for the Nutrisystem foods!

I do like the ease of having pre-planned, pre-packaged meals delivered right to your door! Cooking for yourself might taste better, but chances are you will over eat!  Having pre-portioned meals ensures you are eating right and by balancing it with exercise, you are burning the calories you need to.  Nutrisystem is a great way to eat right, since you plan out your meals and know what you can and cannot eat.  It is easy to follow and if you stick to it, it will help you lose weight!

Nutrisystem offers different plans for different needs, so be sure to check out the website to find what is best for you! They even have plans for diabetics! There is a body assessment on the website, so you can find out where you're at and where you want to be!  And I love that if you don't need to lose weight, it will tell you that you are not over the required weight for your height.  I haven't seen anything tell you that before! Finally something that says don't lose weight if you don't need to! I am all about promoting a healthy body! To help find your healthy body, check out Nutrisystem today!

I was not compensated for this post. TVTopTen.com provided me with samples of Nutrisystem for the review.  All opinions are honest and 100% my own.  Photo from TVTopTen.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!