Frugal Family Fun: Please Like The Fan Page on Facebook!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Please Like The Fan Page on Facebook!!

So Facebook decided to be a doll and delete my Fan Page. So I have to create a new one. So far we have some fans who have liked but no where near the 300+ I had before! So please take a minute to like the NEW Frugal Family Fun Facebook page! I appreciate it! AND if you leave a comment on this post letting me know you liked and a link to your blog or facebook page, I will like your page or follow your blog in return!! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie J Vandenberghe "Liked" your new page on Facebook.
    I'm not a blogger, but you can "Friend" me on FB or follow me (@Lexiquin) back on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!