Frugal Family Fun: Mederma Stretch Marks Therpay

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mederma Stretch Marks Therpay

No matter what I tried to do with my first child, my belly grew crazy huge way too fast and all the lotions in the world didn't help my stretch marks. Well there went my bikini body. These reminders of all the little steps of pregnancy are there everyday. Most days I ignore them, but especially during swimsuit season, I get a little bummed that my belly is less than perfect. Thank goodness for my amazing husband who always sees the best in me and tries to show me everyday ☺

 Well now, thanks also to Mederma. Known for their scar products, they are now offering a wonderful stretch mark product: Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy! This lotion helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks over time!  This takes ritual use, and if you are like me that might be a bit difficult to be on top of!

Still, even with the few evenings I may have fallen asleep without that 2nd daily application, I did use this regularly the past 9-10 weeks.  My friends have agreed that the stretch marks are lighter.  I also sent pictures to my husband who says they are definitely less noticeable. They will never go completely away, but Mederma has a product that can help women like me battle the dreaded appearance of stretch marks!  New Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is a cost-effective way to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, diminish discoloration and improve texture in 4 to 12 weeks. I will be recommending this to all friends who are expecting!

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy should be evenly applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks. Apply two times a day, morning and evening.Make it part of your routine. Brush your teeth, wash your face and don’t let your stretch marks tell you what to wear. 2 times a day for 12 weeks is easier than it sounds. Just make it part of your morning and evening routine, and you will see results in 4 to 12 weeks. (Mederma)

You can click here to set up reminders to apply your Stretch Mark Therapy!

Get Money saving coupons here!
Like Mederma on Facebook!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given samples of the product to review on my blog. I was under no obligation to provide a positive review.  Photos from Mederma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!