Frugal Family Fun: CSN Stores: Women's Fall Shoe Review!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CSN Stores: Women's Fall Shoe Review!

You may have read my previous post about the excellent selection of products from CSN Stores! There are over 200 stores full of products for everyone! No matter the budget or the person you are shopping for, you will be able to find something great!  I could literally spend hours on CSN just browsing all the great stuff!  Could make it difficult to accomplish much else for the day!!

I recently purchased a great pair of Adi Designs Women's Microsuede Mid Calf Boot in Black.  These boots look so amazing with a pair of skinny jeans! And with the chilly fall weather, they are the perfect footwear for the season! The boots are also available in brown, camel and grey, so you can buy one for each outfit!  At $35 a pair, you can't go wrong! That beats the price of more expensive boots that look the same!


The boots are super comfortable and very warm! The insides are super fuzzy and so cozy!  There are lots of ways to mix them up too! You can wear them like me, with your favorite pair of skinny jeans! Or pair them with a cute dress or leggings!  No matter how you wear them, they are sure to be cute! And very popular too! I have gotten lots of compliments on the boots!

What I was really impressed with was the rapid delivery of the boots! I placed my order on Thursday and by Monday they were on my doorstep! I am sure if I had placed the order a day or two before it would have been even quicker! I was so happy to get them so quickly and of course I put them on right away! I was glad to see the boots fit well. I get nervous buying things online sometimes, because it is hard to know how it will fit, and I hate having to wait for your product to come back because the one you got didn't fit well.  These come in whole sizes only, so that can also be a bit tricky.  But luckily with socks the size 9 fit just right. I am usually a size 8 1/2, so I didn't dare go a size smaller. And I would most definitely say wear socks with these things. Nobody wants stinky shoes! These things are like an oven, they keep your feet nice and toasty!

I would also recommend getting a can of water resistant spray for the shoes, to help keep them clean and protected. I had a pair of similar boots of another brand last year, and they did get worn out and were no longer wearable. This time I want to take care of the boots so they last long!

You can purchase your own boots here!  Check out CSN Stores for women's shoes and thousands of other great products!


I was compensated with a gift certificate for this review from CSN Stores. This has in no way impacted my opinions or review of CSN Stores.  Photos from CSN Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!