Frugal Family Fun: Sunshine Kids Belt Guard Review

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunshine Kids Belt Guard Review


It's every parents worse nightmare:  You are going down the road, look back and your child is standing up in the car! It has happened to me, and let me tell you, it is so terrifying!! Kids can be told and told that they have to wear a seatbelt, and you have always put one on them since the day they came home,but sometimes the temptation of pushing that button is too much!  Sunshine Kids offers the Belt Guard, an easy to install alarm that goes off when the seatbelt is unbuckled on your child's booster seat.


It works on almost every car, and has a CR2032 lithium battery included.  The Belt Guard will hopefully deter your child from this tempting but dangerous act of unbuckling when the car is moving.  The Belt Guard works with magnets, and when they separate then the alarm goes off. Now since using it my daughter hasn't unbuckled unless I tell her to! This product is a great solution, and very affordable at $14.99!

 The Belt Guard comes with directions for installation, and it only takes about a minute!  The magnets are easy to install! It just takes the push of a button and you are set!  I wish they would work on the regular car seat, as my 3 yr. old also tried to undo her seatbelt. But she will be in a booster before I know it! This Belt Guard is a great product that any parent should use!


Sunshine Kids offered me this product to review on  their behalf.  I was under no obligation to write a positive review  Photos from Sunshine Kids.

1 comment:

  1. Cool post!

    I had a new post in HERE n' I've giveaway. Join it at HERE

    Want to exchange link? Email me in icecreamyworld@gmail.com or comment me in my blog

    Thanks a lot,
    Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
    http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com/
    Twitter : caramel_manda

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!