Frugal Family Fun: Belated Winners

Monday, September 19, 2011

Belated Winners

If you haven't noticed my summer has been NOTHING less than chaotic....2 moves, and a whole lot of craziness in between! I really hate that my blog has been neglected because of it all, but I felt that focusing on myself and my 3 amazing babies was FAR more important! Now that I am (somewhat) put back together, I realized I have a few VERY over due winners to announce! Hope you are one of them! Also, some people have emailed me with missing prizes. I have several prizes that the companies sent to me to send out,and have them here with me in my new house. I am working on getting them out and will have it all mailed by October 1st! I am SOOOO sorry for all the delays and hope that you will all check back for some of the great stuff coming out! So with no further ado, here are some winners!!

For the Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream: Linda Kish is the winner and the ONLY entrant! Congrats!

For the Exposed Envy Bra Strap: The Lenahan Family!

For the Bargain Bakers Home made Playdough: Laura is the winner and the ONLY entrant! Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for being so patient! Go check out the current giveaways and get those entries in!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!