Frugal Family Fun: Help Me Win A $50 Starbucks Card and WIN A PRIZE!!! {CLOSED}

Monday, September 19, 2011

Help Me Win A $50 Starbucks Card and WIN A PRIZE!!! {CLOSED}

 I know you all love freebies as much as I do! My freebie addiction is for Starbucks! I have successfully fed my addiction for almost a year now (almost) free!!! It is a fun little hobby and sure helps to get me going on those days when I REALLY need a pick me up!

Right now on Facebook there is a great giveaway for a $50 Starbucks card!! So far I have gotten at least 14 people to help me, but I still need about 6 more!! I need YOUR help!! Here are the instructions:
 1-Please like Life Insurance Concepts 
2-Fill out this referral form http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Insurance-Concepts/148519635211641?sk=app_158086484245654 and tell them Lisa Moore Gee is the person who referred you
3-Comment below that you did #'s 1 and 2 and an email to contact you if you win!!

Contest begins now and ends when I have all my referrals! Open to US Only!!  Thanks to everyone and good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I "Like" Life Insurance Concepts and told them in the referral form that you sent me. My FB name is Regina Tarter.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 1 and 2
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks!