Frugal Family Fun: Weekend Winners!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Winners!!!

Hope you all had as fabulous day as I did! Today I got a Vitamix!!!! If you don't know what that is, its a super cool super powerful blender that can be used to make a whole lot of yummy things!!! Anyways since my day was so full of win I thought I would make share it with a few others!! Here are some winners!!:

For the Hasbro Games (not posting random.org screen shots cause I hate the clutter):
#37:
hendy said... 37 Follow @FamilyGameNight on Twitter @HendyMartin

#5:
Danelle said... 5
I follow/like Family Game Night on FB-DanelleJohns
 #48:
carmen guajardo said... 48 
@FamilyGameNight follower as @raven_1884
December 2, 2010 8:08 AM

For the Novica Gift certificate:

#28
Jennifer said... 28
Entered your Giani Granite giveaway.  

Congrats to all the winners!! You have all been emailed and have 48 hours to claim your prize!!
And as always, please check out our other giveaways!!

1 comment:

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!