Frugal Family Fun: Oliver's Labels Review

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oliver's Labels Review

When my sister in law and I get the kids together to play, it can be pretty chaotic.  Between the two families we have 7 girls and a boy.  All the girls are between ages 2 and 7 and 3 of them wear the same size.  Needless to say our stuff gets mixed up from time to time. Things get left at each others houses, and we just save them for next time when we find stuff we don't recognize and give it back. Problem is when stuff is similar to theirs or we aren't quite sure what got left behind....it gets messy.  Having labels like the kind from Oliver's Labels!

Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Our labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel.  I love that their labels are bright and colorful!  They are much better than some other labels I have reviewed, which were black and white and kind of plain.  I love that they offer so many designs!  You should be able to find one your child will love!! For my review I chose the Animal Faces:

These labels were great for my middle child, who just adores animals!  They come in a variety of sizes, so you can use them for different things! They are great for shoes, tags of clothes, sippy cups or bottles, school supplies, backpacks, toys, just about anything! They even offer great iron on labels for your kids clothes!! Makes it real easy to find out whose is whose in a jiffy! This is essential if your child goes to daycare, since they will likely want you to label everything anyways.  Why not label in style?  And Oliver's Labels offers safety wristbands as well, where you can put contact info in case your child gets lost!  Great stuff to help you with your kids! I love these labels!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!