Frugal Family Fun: 5 New Slow Cooker Recipes From Betty Crocker!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 New Slow Cooker Recipes From Betty Crocker!

I am a huge fan of slow cooker dinners!! Nothing beats being able to throw something together, leave it alone and at dinner time, its all ready to go! No cooking for an hour or more, dirtying up pots and pans, spatulas and spoons.  Everything in one dish. To me, this is a very good thing! With a family of 5, the less dishes the better!  So when I got an email from Betty Crocker with 5 new recipes, I was dying to share with my readers!! I know lots of other moms that love slow cooker dinners just as much as I do!! Be sure to go to BettyCrocker.com and sign up for their email updates!!  They also have a recipe/meal finder half way down on their Home Page.  This allows you to put in 3 items you have on hand and it will give you ideas to use in a recipe!! I LOVE it!!!

Now on to the recipes!

Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew
Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Meatball and Gravy Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Slow Cooker Pork Lo Mein

Enjoy!!

Photo from  BettyCrocker.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!