Frugal Family Fun: Soffe Stuff I Love!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Soffe Stuff I Love!

Hello Soffe lovers! I am back from a long blogging vacation to share some more of those great Soffe things I love!! Today I am featuring some super cute fall pieces! These are some of my favorite things at Soffe, and I want to share them with you!! 
I love the Pullover Tissue Thermal Hoodie

Pullover Tissue Thermal Hoodie
Pullover Tissue Thermal Hoodie
This super cute hoodie shirt looks great with a poofy black vest over it! Great for hanging out in the winter! And trust me, it will keep you warm! I love this shirt!!
I am also loving the Grommet tote!!

Grommet Tote
This super cute bag is great for everyday or the weekend! I love pink so this was an obvious choice but I also really like the other design Soffe has to offer! Both are super cute bags! 
The rugby pants are fabulous for bedtime,lounging around, or girls night in! 

Rugby Pants
Super comfy and cute, these pants come in a variety of colors, so get a few to match your favorite tanks! 
And speaking of tanks...even though its getting cold outside, I usually get a little warm at night. So I like a great tank like the Rugby Tank to wear to bed is a great choice!

Rugby Tank
This super cute tank comes in a couple of color combos and looks great with a jacket and jeans as well!  This grey/dark grey combo is my favorite!

Well Soffe lovers, that is all for today! Come back to see more of the great Soffe Stuff I  love!

Check out the original post here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!