Frugal Family Fun: CSN Stores Review!

Friday, October 22, 2010

CSN Stores Review!

I have been selected as a featured blogger for CSN Stores! I am a huge fan of their amazing selection of products from so many different stores!  I can find just about anything I want, and I can get something for everyone on my Christmas list, all in one convenient place!! Plus, they ship pretty quickly and I know I am getting a great deal! CSN Stores is a great place to shop online!!

I made a recent purchase from CSN Stores! Here are a couple things I picked up!!:

Since I am not yet a master chef, I decided to order the Nordicware Microwave Omelet Pan!
 Forget having cereal for breakfast. This pan cooks perfect 2-4 egg omelets in just minutes with your microwave. Dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
Features:
  • 2-4 egg capacity
  • Microwave safe
  • Dishwasher safe
  • 5 year warranty 
This easy to use omelet maker  is a steal at only $3.99! I was able to make some pretty tasty omelets! Not quite the same as the real thing, but still good! You can even add your favorite fillers to make it one heck of an omelet!  Plus it cleans up super easy! As a mom of 3 busy as can be little girls, easy clean up is top priority!  If it's hard or lengthy to clean, I will try to avoid it!

I also purchased the BOODA Dogzilla Rope Bone Swirl Dog Toy:
My dog isn't a baby anymore, at 3 1/2 years old. But he still has his puppy streak now and then and wants to chew stuff up! So I thought this would be a great chew toy and maybe even something great for playing fetch! Well I know my dog well, because he went nuts for this toy!!  He has already  chewed it up pretty well, and he also loves to play tug of war with it! The rope is also perfect to throw around! The middle rubber part makes a great place for him to chew! I was so happy to give my furry friend something fun to play with!!


Features:
  • Rope bone swirl dog toy
  • Available in small, medium, large or extra large sizes
  • Created with a revolutionary new process that infuses protein into rubber
  • It is packed with protein, which dog can taste, making this a mouth watering toy
  • Dogzilla combines the smell of protein and the scent of vanilla
  • Specially designed for canine sight dogs see shades of blue and detect movement, so wobbly shapes catch their attention
  • Tough rubber toys will exercise pup's jaw muscles and shape will allow dogs to hold on to them while playing and chewing
  • Quiet of rubber ensures there will be no sounds to scare pup and will bring silence to home as dog plays
  • Satisfies all five senses - sight, smell, touch and taste and sound
  • For dogs 1-15, 10-25, 20-50 and 45-75 pounds
CSN Stores features over 200 Stores! Click here to see what they have to offer!

I was not compensated for this post. I was given a giftcard in exchange for reviewing the site. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. Photos from CSN Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!