Frugal Family Fun: Indigo Reed Diffusers Review

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Indigo Reed Diffusers Review

Nothing beats walking into a house that smells great!! Who wants to walk into one that stinks?? Not me.  I like to try new things to keep the house smelling good and also change it up for different scents. I found Indigo Reed Diffusers on Twitter! I was really excited to try it out, since I hadn't tried anything like it before! I was so excited when they agreed to work with me!! 

So maybe you are asking what is a reed diffuser?? 
Reed diffusers are the hottest trend right now in home fragrancing ! Rattan reeds are inserted into a glass bottle or glass jar of scented diffuser oil.  Each rattan reed contains about 20 "channels" that run the entire length of the reed. Much like "mini-straws", these channels "suck" the oil to the top of the reeds. The scent is then naturally dispersed into the air through evaporation- leaving your home smelling wonderful !  Unlike candles, reed diffusers are flame free and do not require any heat. They disperse scent into the air naturally. No flame means no soot and more importantly, no risk of fire ! This makes reed diffusers safer for your home, office, classroom, etc.
My Reed Diffuser!

I was very excited about the no flame part!! I have used incense sticks in the past, but they are messy and cannot be left unattended.  This is a clean and simple way to get a great scent in any room!!  I got a great clear diffuser bottle, a bottle of Autumn Reed Diffuser Oil and some Rattan reeds.  I absolutely adore the Autumn Oil! It is the perfect scent for this time of year, and it really makes my house smell great! I love it when you walk  in the front door and you are greeted by a great warm scent! Perfect for fall!  I flip the reeds weekly, to help increase the scent and also get a burst of the scent to freshen up the house!  These are easy to use and low cost!! They are also long lasting!!

Autumn- Pumpkin, Clove, Cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla blend together for this must-have fall fragrance!
You can go to Indigo Reed Diffusers to order everything you need for a great smelling house!! There are all sorts of great scents for anytime of year as well as seasonal ones!! Check it out here!

Indigo Reed Diffusers provided my blog with products to review on my blog.  I was not under any obligation to write a positive review. Some photos from Indigo Reed Diffusers

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Reed diffusers are great and, as you say, much more convenient and practical than scented candles, especially if you have young children or pets, where a lit candle could be accidentally knocked over.

    You have shown a really good photograph of the rattan reeds - you can even see the little "pockets" which suck up the scented oil before dispersing it in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the author for nice post.manually process will help making it.post like more............

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!