Frugal Family Fun: Check out Dealfun.com!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Check out Dealfun.com!

I love shopping online for all sorts of great stuff! Bidding on the things I want allows me to get what I am looking for without the high price tag!  I was recently introduced to a great site called Dealfun.com!   They offer a variety of products!!: iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Laptops, LED TVs, PS3, Watches, Jewelry, Toys and more!  All auctions start at $0.01 and are all brand new products.

dealfun.com complaints are low due to their prompt and courteous customer service!  And with Dealfun.com, you can buy it now-If you bid on items and do not win it, you can use the bids towards buying the product.  This makes sure that even if you don't win the bid you can still get the product!  They offer beginners auctions to help you get the hang of it all and even boast a "win guarantee"- they don't win in the first 24 hours, all their bids are reset!

There is no weekly or monthly win cap, so you can bid and win as much as you want! Get a head start on Christmas and take care of everyone in one place! There are tons of great products, so you can do a one stop shop! Visit Dealfun.com today and check it out for yourself!!

I was compensated for this post. Please see my disclosure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!