Frugal Family Fun: Mixbook Softcover Pocket Photobook Review

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mixbook Softcover Pocket Photobook Review


Scrapbooks are a great way to preserve your memories for life.  They are a way to keep your favorite photos in a way you can look at them and reflect on beautiful times.  Unfortunately in my busy life, I don't really have the time and space to work on a handmade scrapbook. But there are alternatives-like making a digital scrapbook!  I  loved making one on Mixbook.com! I got to piece together a 20 page softcover scrapbook and it was so much fun!



Putting together a digital scrapbook took a LOT of time, effort and pictures. I think I spent about 5 days working on the scrapbook and taking care of the final details.  But the end result was absolutely amazing.  I got a book full of the most beautiful memories imaginable, arranged to perfection. The process was simple and easy to customize to be EXACTLY how I wanted it to be.  This book is something that I will cherish the rest of my life!


Mixbook is a leading photo publishing company. Unlike their competitors, their photo books are 100% customizable, allowing users to begin with either a blank book or an existing template that can then be edited to their liking. Mixbook also has a unique collaboration feature which allows  users to invite friends and family to work on a project together. They offer competitive pricing and their email subscribers often receive exclusive discounts.   Check out Mixbook.com next time you want to create some beautiful memories in time! You will be so  happy with the amazing results!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!