Frugal Family Fun: Potty Time Trainers Review from Crunchy Angel!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Potty Time Trainers Review from Crunchy Angel!

My two year old is doing the potty thing. Sort of.  She is really good without a diaper or anything on, but in the winter I can't let her run around naked all day! It is pretty cold up here.  Panties are just not very absorbent, and diapers cost so much.  I hate pullups because they kind of confuse your child I think. So I like  Potty Time Trainers from Crunchy Angel. These super cute alternatives to diapers and pullups gives you absorbency with the look and feel of underwear!

The Potty Time Trainers are thicker than underwear, but this is because they are absorbent! You can wash and reuse the trainers over and over! And they even work great as a swim diaper!  I love that the securements are the snap button.  The snaps are the best, I think they provide a better fit and they are adjustable, so they can grow with your child!  These trainers are quality made and long lasting!

The trainers are $17.99 each and come in various patterns. I got to review the super cute Antonio Bandana Trainer Pants!  I love the pattern and the bright color!  Its a red bandana print and very cute!! My daughter is very proud of her big girl pants and has had fewer accidents since starting to use them! The training Pants are easy to slide off and on yet give protection against leaks! And best of all they are easy to clean up if your little one does have an accident!

CrunchyAngel.com offers other great products, such as leg warmers, reusable diapers, diaper accessories and more!  Check out their website to see what they have!! And be sure to like Crunchy Angel on Facebook and follow them @crunchyangels!

I was given the Trainer Pants for a review on my blog. I was not compensated in any other way. Photos from Crunchy Angel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!