Frugal Family Fun: Disney Channel's Shake It Up: I ♥ Dance Soundtrack Review

Friday, April 19, 2013

Disney Channel's Shake It Up: I ♥ Dance Soundtrack Review

~I was given a copy of the cd mentioned in this review from Child's Play Communications to review with my honest opinion.~

The stars of Disney Channel’s hit television series Shake It Up,” Bella Thorne and Zendaya (currently seen on ABC’s "Dancing with the Stars" and is one of the youngest contestants to compete), kick off the all-new Shake It Up: I  ♥ Dance soundtrack, from Walt Disney Records.
 
The collection of 12 dance tracks is featured on the third season of the hit show.


Shake It Up: I  ♥ Dance features songs by Bella and Zendaya as well as fellow Disney stars Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine, in addition to up-and-coming stars Coco Jones, McClain Sisters and more.

"Shake It Up" is the #1 live-action TV series in its time period among Kids 2-11 and Kids 6-11. The show chronicles the adventures of best friends CeCe (Bella Thorne) and Rocky (Zendaya), whose dreams of becoming professional dancers are realized when they land roles as background dancers on the most popular teen dance show, "Shake It Up, Chicago!"
 

I got the chance to review one of the cd's!  My daughters are big fans of Shake It Up, and were so excited to get to review it with me! We had a blast cranking the tunes and having a dance party in the kitchen! The songs are fun and upbeat and are perfect to dance to! Plus they are songs my kids love from watching one of their favorite shows! This is a great way to be active with your kids and have fun doing it! I love that we can all enjoy the cd together and have fun!

For more information, please visit Disney.com/music.   The Shake It Up: I ♥ Dance soundtrack is currently available for $9.99 on both iTunes and Amazon.com.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email in at least the first comment!!

Swagbucks!